A fraction of what other leadership programs cost
Register online and pay by: Check, Credit Card, or Purchase Order
Your workshop fee includes:
Four days of instruction
Eight (8) refreshment breaks
Eleven (11) hot meals:
Tuesday: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Wednesday: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Thursday: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Friday: Breakfast, lunch
CEUs: OESAC #3717
3.0 Certificate upon full attendance
0.0 Wastewater CEUs Pending
0.0 Drinking Water CEUs Pending
Northwest Public Works Institute Credits
Attention Supervisors, Managers, and Team Leaders!
Get the skills needed to hit the ground running… in the right direction!
Terms and Conditions:
American Public Works Association
IN CONSIDERATION OF being allowed to participate in any way in the American Public Works Association (APWA) Oregon Chapter/Northwest Public Works Institute, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. There is risk of injury from the activities involved in this event, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of injury does exist; and
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE APWA or others and assume full responsibility for participation and any damage arising out of my use of equipment;
3. I expressly relieve the APWA from any duty of care, which is or may be owed to me as a result of my participation in the event; and
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS the American Public Works Association, its officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners, lessors of premises used to conduct the event (Releases), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to personal property, whether arising from the negligence of the Releases or otherwise.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Late Payment Policy
Total due in 15 days. Overdue accounts are subject to a service charge of 1% per month. It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to retrieve an invoice through the online system should one be needed.
Refund Policy (NWPWI CLASSES)
100% Refund - up to fourteen (14) business days prior to the class.
No refund and no cancellation accepted within fourteen (14) business days of the class.
Substitution Fee: $35/person up to fourteen (14) business days prior to the class. $50 within fourteen (14) business days prior to the class or onsite.
Substitution of another person allowed any time; for the registered class only. We appreciate the many situations that can arise just prior to each class; however, we are not able to accommodate ANY REFUNDS within fourteen business days of the class...NO EXCEPTIONS. We are also unable to transfer registration fees to a different NWPWI class.
Note: No cancellation and no attendance will result in full charge.
SPACE IS LIMITED - REGISTER EARLY!